Members $150 + cleaningContact email@example.com to check building availability or discuss longer-term arrangements.
Non members $350+cleaning
Jewish organization $150+ cleaning
Rental Terms & Conditions
We understand the request for rental of facilities is subject to the following:
- For all rentals, a 50% deposit and must be received at the time of application. Full payment, including the damage deposit, must be made
seven (7) days prior to the event.
- Cancellation notice must be received no later than seven (7) days prior to the event to receive a refund of the deposit.
- No liquor is to be served without the appropriate license(s) (which must be displayed during the event) and prior knowledge of BJCA.
- Religious articles located in the sanctuary are extremely valuable and are not to be handled or moved.
- No public advertising shall give the impression that BJCA sponsors the activity.
- A parking attendant may be required for large events. This is at the discretion of BJCA and at the renter’s expense.
- The applicant agrees to abide by the City of Coquitlam noise bylaws.
- The applicant assumes full responsibility for any damage done to the BJCA property. A damage deposit of $200.00 (members) and $500.00 (non-members)
is required which will be returned if no damage has been done and all conditions of (14) below have been met. The damage deposit will
be returned within two weeks by mail. The renter will be billed for any damage, breakage or removal of undue materials, leading to
any additional expense in excess of that covered by the damage deposit.
- The renter agrees to remove from the building premises all equipment and materials brought into the building immediately following the
event, unless prior arrangements have been made. BJCA will not be responsible for any clothing, equipment, or personal belongings left
in the building.
- Time limits will be specified for all rentals. If applicant exceeds the time limit a charge of $_________/ hour will be added to the final
- Additional fees will be charged if the renter needs entry to the facility on an additional day prior to or after the event.
- No animals (with the exception of guide dogs), bicycles, skateboards, or inline skating are allowed in the building.
- This is a non-smoking building.
- Please note that in the event the renter misrepresents the purpose of the rental activity, BJCA reserves the right to cancel the contract
- In order to receive a refund of the damage deposit there must be no damage to the building, property, or contents, and the following must
- No damage to the building, property, or contents
- Remove all decorations, food and beverages, and personal effects from the premises
- Wipe down the counters, load the dishes and start the dishwasher,
- Wipe excessive spills off floors
- Bag all garbage and place by the basement door to the parking lot
- Unplug all counter appliances and turn off oven(s)
- Collect dirty linens and place in kitchen